Psst! Ever wanted to experience staying in Culvert? Container?
I will bring to you , your one stop centre, Nafas Cube@ Mardi!
Nafas Cube @ Mardi started to build just two month ago, and will be open starting today.
In conjunction with Malaysia Agriculture, Horticulture & Agrotourism (MAHA) festival 2016, this place will bring new life into this festival.
I get to see the preview of this site due to work and for me it was interesting, so that's why I wanted to share with you guys.
Take note that if you want to visit this place, you can check them out during MAHA 2016, from 1 until 11 December 2016 at Mardi, Sepang.
Nafas Cube @ Mardi is a project under National Farmers Organization (NAFAS), but the site is under Mardi, so yeah that's how the name was born.
It all started when Minister of Agriculture and Agro-Based Industry, Datuk Seri Ahmad Shabery Cheek, give this idea in order to provide new attraction during the festival.
There are three concept of accommodation, which are culvert, container and tent.
I was not be able to stayed on that placed, but I get to see all the room and get all of the info.
So here we go!
Nafas Cube offered three types of accommodation, such as:
In this category itself will be divided into two, VVIP and Executive Container.
- There are three container for VVIP, two is on the second level, and one is on the ground which is for family.
- Space: 40 feet (length), 8 feet (width) and 9 feet (height).
- Every VVIP room complete with one queen size bed, air conditioner, sofa, television, mini bar, toilet with heater.
- For family, there is no mini bar but there will be one double decker bed.
- Price: RM 350 per night
|Double Decker for VVIP Family|
|Aircond and Television in VVIP family|
|Another Room in VVIP family|
|Toilet in VVIP Family|
|Bed view from one of the VVIP Room|
|Mini Bar for VVIP Room|
- Four executive container provided at Nafas.
- Space: 20 feet (length), 8 feet (width) and 9 feet (height)
- Every room complete with one queen size bed, dressing table, air conditioner, closet, television and toilet with heater.
- Price: RM 180 per night.
- There are 10 culvert available at this place.
- 5 of them with one queen size bed, while another 5 with twin sharing bed.
- Space: 2.5 metre (length) and 2.5 metre (diameter).
- Each culvert equipped with plug, storage for beg (under the bed), air conditioner, and storage box (for twin sharing is the middle, on the side for queen bed)
- Price: RM 150 per night.
- Nafas Cube provided 10 of this concept.
- Space: 12 feet (length) and 9 feet (width).
- Each tent complete with 2 single bed, plug, a lamp, table, fan and two chairs.
- Price: RM120 per night.
They also provide additional facilities such as toilet (for men and ladies), space for solat, mini bar (Cube Cafe), mini mart (The Cubic) and parking space.
Interesting part about Cube Cafe and The Cubic is, they will fill it with Mardi product, and you can get to taste our fresh local product!
Oh lili, but what about activities?
Alright, right now they didn't provide any package yet, but there will be a outdoor activity such as water sport and so on.
Other than that, visitor can spend their time visiting all the farm in Mardi itself, and there are also nearest shopping mall, which is IOI City Mall, Putrajaya.
By the way, let me know, if you guys already tried to stay in and experienced each type of accommodation at Nafas Cube @ Mardi.
To booked your place, you can contact NAFAS at 03-6144 1200 or just head down to their social media account, to asked more about this place!
Last but not least, below there is a video from Lensa (mStar TV) about Nafas Cube @ Mardi, so you can the feel of the place!